All Summer Dance Day Programs and In-Studio programs are located at 178 Bennett Avenue in The Cornerstone Center; one block west of Broadway at 189th Street.
All Summer Dance Day Programs require a $100 non-refundable deposit. Deposits will be applied the week’s tuition, with balances being charged 1 week prior to each week. All new students must pay $25 annual registration fee.
Camps are for ages 5-11
$100 Non-refundable deposit required…this deposit applies to tuition. Limited space available
Week 1* (7/5-7/8) time 8:30a-4p
Week 2 (7/11-7/15) time 8:30a-4p
Week 3 (8/22-8/26) time 8:30a-4p
Week 4** (8/29-9/1) time 8:30a-4p
*Week 1 is Tuesday – Friday, cost is $450 for this week only
** Week 4 is Monday – Thursday, cost is $450 for this week only
Advance Dance Camps are TBA scheduleing still in process.
• Upon my child’s first day, I will be required to sign a hard copy of SUMMER DANCE PROGRAM POLICIES, WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19 and PHOTO/VIDEO WAIVER/RELEASE.
• The SUMMER DANCE PROGRAM will operate in the Gymnasium of The Cornerstone Center and the windows will remain open for air circulation.
• All children will be required to wear a mask at all times with the exception of snack time, lunch time and water breaks until further notice.
• Parents are to provide children with a mask; if it is a reusable mask it must cleaned it daily. If the mask is disposable, a new mask must be supplied daily.
• All children and caregiver will undergo a health screening process upon arrival each day.
• Should a child show COVID related symptoms including but not limited to fever, chronic cough that they will not be permitted to participate in the program and advised to seek medical attention.
• Should a child or a family member with whom they live become infected with COVID-19, BPAC must immediately be informed to reduce the spread of the virus and forfeit the space in the program without refund.
• Should a child be sent home due to COVID related symptoms, a refund will not be given.
• Parents must provide their child with water, nut-free snacks and lunch and that these items will not be provided by BPAC.
• During snack and lunch time, children will remove their mask in order to eat.
• Children will eat in their personal designated station allowing social distancing.
• Children will be escorted, by a BPAC staff member, outside for a portion of the day.
• There will be specific protocol for arrivals and dismissals, and I must respect the timeline in order to participate. Day Program Arrivals: 8:30am-9am (a designated 15-minute time frame); Day Program Dismissal 3:30-4pm (a designated 10 minute time frame)
• Children must be picked up and signed out at the designated dismissal time and that if a child is picked up late, a $2 per minute late fee will be accessed.
• Upon registration, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold the space in each week of the Summer Dance Program.
• There are limited spaces available in each week to allow for social distancing.
• The balance will be charged 1 week prior to the start of each program.
• Should the balance not be paid, the customer forfeits the space, deposit and the space may be offer to another student.
• The weeks will not be prorated and the customer is responsible for a full week’s tuition payment regardless of attendance.
• Parents will receive an email to be alerted that their child has or does not have placement in the requested week based on availability.
• All deposits are non-refundable and will apply to the week’s tuition.
• Once the tuition balance is paid, it is non-refundable whether the child attends or not.
• All children will be given hand sanitizer upon arrival and during the duration of the day.
• Should a child refuse to follow the safety protocols in place, the child will not be permitted to participate and asked to not return to the program.
• Should the authorities of government not allow for the opening of Phase 4 or put a Pause NY in effect, all students will be offered remote learning options and there will not be refunds.
BPAC Release of Liability Statement:
I hereby acknowledge and understand by enrolling in Broadway Performing Arts Center (BPAC) Summer Dance Program and/or in studio classes that participating in physical activity, there is chance of an accident or injury. I/my child am/is in proper physical condition and capable of participating in the activities. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages which may incur as a result of participating any class offered by BPAC. I hereby release and agree to hold harmless BPAC, its owners, operators, employees, instructors and landlord from any and all liability whatsoever for any and all damages, losses or injuries, including death, I may sustain to my person or property or both, including but not limited to any claims, demands, actions, causes of action, expenses and costs, including attorney fees, which may arise out of, result from or in connection in any manner with the participation in both virtual classes or classes taken physically at BPAC studio premises or other locations.
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19
ASSUMPTION OF RISK / WAIVER OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of Broadway Performing Arts Center and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe and any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Broadway Performing Arts Center their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian, with legal responsibility for this participant, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child/ward including the risks of presence and participation and his/her personal responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations for protection against communicable diseases. Furthermore, my child/ward understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities. I for myself, my spouse, and child/ward do consent and agree to his/her release provided above for all the Releasees and myself, my spouse, and child/ward do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees for any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s/ward’s presence or participation in these activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent provided by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IF FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.