Terms and Conditions
BPAC POLICIES & PROCEDURES
BPAC RELEASE OF LIABILITY STATEMENT:
By entering into BPAC In-Studio &/or live virtual classes brought by Broadway Performing Arts Center (BPAC), I hereby acknowledge and understand that participating in physical activity, there is chance of an accident or injury. I/my child am/is in proper physical condition and capable of participating in the activities. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages which may incur as a result of participating in any class offered by BPAC. I hereby release and agree to hold harmless BPAC, its owners, operators, employees and instructors from any and all liability whatsoever for any and all damages, losses or injuries, including death, I may sustain to my person or property or both, including but not limited to any claims, demands, actions, causes of action, expenses and costs, including attorney fees, which may arise out of, result from or in connection in any manner with the participation in both virtual classes or classes taken physically at BPAC studio premises or other locations.
Upon entering into BPAC In-Studio &/or live virtual classes, I understand that it is the client’s responsibility to search all email folders for communication from BPAC.
BPAC TUITION POLICY:
All students will be charged the non-refundable $25 annual registration fee upon registration and expires August 31st of each year. Please refer to the Tuition Table for tuition amounts. The installment tuition is determined by the total tuition for the dance school year divided by 10 (10 payments). Initial payment will include the 1st or current payment and 10th payment. Tuition is not pro-rated. Tuition is due the 1st day of the month.
Recital Fee for Costumes must be paid in full by December 1st. If you withdraw from classes once a costume has been ordered, they cannot be returned or refunded. Please note that due to our constantly changing situation, we cannot guarantee a traditional recital. Should there be a traditional recital, all attendees must pay for a ticket to attend.
It is essential the dancer’s success to follow the proper dress code for In-Studio and live virtual classes. All dress codes must be purchased from the BPAC online store unless granted approval from the Studio Owner.
BPAC METHOD OF PAYMENTS:
We only accept electronic payments and proudly accept: Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express. All students must have a valid form of payment stored in the BPAC Payment portal. Payments will be processed on the 1st of each month, if the card on file declines, an additional attempt to charge will process on the 5th inclusive of the $10 late fee. All payments must be current for a student to attend class.
PAYMENT FEES FOR CLASSES ATTENDED BUT NOT ENROLLED:
Should your dancer attend a class (without prior approval/payment) your account will be charged a drop-in rate of $15 per class.
NOTICE TO WITHDRAW:
Notice to withdraw from any or all BPAC
classes, Withdraw Request must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
and by phone call to (917) 312-6263
. Text messages are not acceptable. This dual notification (email & phone call) is required to properly adjust your account. If notice is not given by the 25th of the month, your account will continue to be billed automatically on the 1st for the next payment and you will be responsible for the charges.
Once you have enrolled for the session, refunds will not be granted. However, if you choose to cancel prior to 25th of the month, no additional fees will be accrued.
CLASS LOG IN DETAILS:
Once a request has been submitted & payment processed, the log in details for virtual classes can be found on your home page in your ClassJuggler Account. After the first 10 minutes of a class, students will not be able to log in, students must join within the first 10 minutes of class.
If you are unable to attend a class for any reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for a FREE make-up class option. Refunds will not be given in any way due to absences.
BPAC CANCELLATION POLICY:
BPAC reserves the right to cancel any class for low enrollment and will place students into an appropriate class where available.
BPAC PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE:
I give permission for BPAC to take photos/video of me or my child while participating in BPAC activities for promotional purposes. I understand that photos and videos may be posted on our BPAC forms of social media.
I understand that should the authorities of government put a Pause NY in effect, or should the studio need to close due to COVID or other circumstances, I will not receive a refund and in turn will access the virtual log in information from the Home screen in the ClassJuggler Account to log into class.
- I understand that my child will be required to wear a mask at all times with the exception of water break.
- I understand that I am to provide my child with a mask; if it is a reusable mask I will clean it daily. If it is a disposable mask, I will supply a fresh one daily.
- I understand that my child and I will undergo a health screening process upon arrival each day.
- I understand that should my child show COVID related symptoms including but not limited to fever, chronic cough that they will not be permitted to participate in the in studio program and advised to seek medical attention.
- If my child is participating in the In-Studio Classes, should I, my child or a family member with whom we live become infected with COVID-19, I will immediately inform BPAC to reduce the spread of the virus and forfeit the space in the program without refund. Once symptoms are gone and negative test results are provided, the student can return to in-studio classes provided that there is the space available.
- I understand that should my child be sent home due to COVID related symptoms, a refund will not be given.
- I understand that there will be specific protocol for arrivals and dismissals and I must respect the timeline in order to participate. Students will be screened and processed 5 minutes to the start of each class. Students will be escorted to the designated pickup location at the end of class.
- I understand that my child must be picked up at the designated dismissal time and that if my child is picked up late, a $2 per minute late fee will be accessed.
- I understand that there is limited space available in each in-studio class to allow for social distancing.
- I understand that should I not be able to pay the tuition, I will forfeit my space and the space may be offered to another student.
- I understand that my child will be given hand sanitizer upon arrival and during the class.
- Should my child refuse to follow the safety protocols in place, I understand that my child will not be permitted to participate and asked to not return to the program.
Broadway Kids Club Program Polices
The Kids Club is a 2-day program that operates 8:30am-2:30pm. POD 2 Meets Thursdays & Fridays. Children will have arts enrichment classes that include: dance & theatre.
- Upon my child’s first day, I will be required to sign a hard copy of the BROADWAY KIDS CLUB PROGRAM POLICIES, WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19 and PHOTO/VIDEO WAIVER/RELEASE.
- The BROADWAY KIDS CLUB PROGRAM will operate in the Gymnasium of The Cornerstone Center and the windows will remain open for air circulation.
- All children will be required to wear a mask at all times with the exception of snack time, lunch time and water breaks until further notice.
- Parents are to provide children with a mask; if it is a reusable mask it must cleaned it daily. If the mask is disposable, a new mask must be supplied daily. All children should carry extra masks daily.
- All children will undergo a health screening process upon arrival each day.
- Should a child show COVID related symptoms including but not limited to fever, chronic cough that they will not be permitted to participate in the program and advised to seek medical attention.
- Should a child or a family member with whom they live become infected with COVID-19, BPAC must immediately be informed to reduce the spread of the virus and forfeit the space in the program without refund.
- Should a child be sent home due to COVID related symptoms, a refund will not be given.
- Parents must provide their child with water, nut-free snacks and lunch and that these items will not be provided by BPAC.
- During snack and lunch time, children will remove their mask in order to eat.
- Children will eat in their personal designated station allowing social distancing.
- Children will be escorted, by a BPAC staff member, outside for a portion of the day.
- There will be specific protocol for arrivals and dismissals, and I must respect the timeline in order to participate. Day Program Arrivals: 8am-8:30am (a designated 10-minute time frame); Day Program Dismissal 2:30-2:45pm (a designated 5 minute time frame)
- Children must be picked up and signed out at the designated dismissal time and that if a child is picked up late, a $2 per minute late fee will be accessed.
- Upon registration, a $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold the space in each session of the Kids Club Program.
- There are limited spaces available in each KIDS CLUB Pod to allow for social distancing.
- The balance will be charged 1 week prior to the start of each Session.
- Should the balance not be paid, the customer forfeits the space, deposit and the space may be offer to another student.
- The sessions will not be prorated, and the customer is responsible for the full session’s tuition payment regardless of attendance.
- Parents will receive an email to be alerted that their child has or does not have placement in the requested session based on availability.
- All deposits are non-refundable and will apply to the session tuition.
- Once the tuition balance is paid, it is non-refundable whether the child attends or not.
- All children will be given hand sanitizer upon arrival and during the duration of the day.
- Children are allowed to bring with a device (headset required) to log into any mandatory Virtual class for school. Parents must provide a schedule for the virtual classes. Parents accept full responsibility for the personal devices and BPAC will not be held accountable for any damages or loss.
- Children will only be allowed on devices for an online class.
- Should a child refuse to follow the safety protocols in place, the child will not be permitted to participate and asked to not return to the program.
- Should the authorities of government not allow for the operation or put a Pause NY in effect, on site KIDS CLUB Session will cease and a refund will be processed for the remaining days of the session.